tipSC is an outreach service for Medicaid providers that offers timely information to help identify and prevent potential gaps in evidence-based care, as well as detect fraud, abuse, overuse or inappropriate use.
- Concise, timely material tailored to your practice to help with day-to-day patient care and prescription decisions.
- Brief, easy-to-use, referenced written materials with up-to-date, unbiased, evidence-based information; including medication charts, patient education, clinical tools and web links.
- Proactive, not reactive, mailings delivered up to four times yearly. Receive FREE CME AMA/PRA Category 1 Credit™ through MUSC available with each online issue.
- Free access to MUSC’s technologically advanced Drug Information Center to answer provider-specific questions and requests regarding materials providers receive.
- Intermittent educational outreach from SCORxE Academic Detailing Service housed at MUSC.
Know more about tipSC
Additional tipSC Resources